Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.513 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,900 (Dinar 1,552) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)