Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 (Dinar 1,570) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)