Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.168 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 (Dinar 954) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)