Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03164 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,441 (77,144 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (21 minutes ago)