Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,830 (Rp 40,070,711) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)