Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10434 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,593 (24,849 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)