Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,634 (Shilling303,522) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)