Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,670 (Shilling203,947) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)