Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02859 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,664 ($U58,190) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)