Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,487 (7,448TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)