Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,226 (8,746TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (40 minutes ago)