Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13358 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,313 (24,799 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)