Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14679 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (22,420 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)