Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,708 (36,873,665 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (33 minutes ago)