Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,200 (2,753,718 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)