Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,264 (Rp 21,015,704) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)