Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,394 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)