Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,723 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)