Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,078 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)