Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)