Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)