Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,844 prices entered by 495 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)