Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,964 (₨135,973) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)