Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,124 ($4,501) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)