Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,669 (R$ 9,724) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)