Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25507 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,435 (R$ 5,624) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)