Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,705 (R$ 9,306) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)