Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)