Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,010 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)