Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,849 (54,340₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)