Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05217 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,504 (E£ 28,821) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)