Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04616 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €841 (E£ 18,214) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)