Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,480 (E£ 24,908) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)