Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04802 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €826 (E£ 17,197) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)