Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09939 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 48% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,698 (17,083 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)