Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09666 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 49% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,331 (13,772 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)