Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,654 (元19,246) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)