Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (22,129 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)