Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09782 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 (25,966 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)