Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 (Php166,381) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)