Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,318 (4,317,395 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)