Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (4,175,599 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)