Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 (6,283,620 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)