Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,397 (4,474,062 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)