Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,543 (10,923 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)