Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,211 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (44 minutes ago)