Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,420 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)