Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,084 ($2,426) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)