Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 206% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,819 (1,129,721 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)