Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 208% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,619 (1,589,343 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)