Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00564 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 244% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,186 (1,982,954 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)