Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,380 ($2,799) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)