Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,938 ($4,187) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)