Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 ($2,673) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)