Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,268 (Mex$ 28,411) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)