Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,323 (Mex$ 30,144) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)