Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,587 (Mex$ 53,088) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)