Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,304 (R$ 5,469) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)