Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,103 (2,067,293 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)