Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,907 (1,899,639 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)