Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,142 (2,045,995 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)