Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,509 ($3,723) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)