Cost of living comparison between Łódź, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,535 (10,989 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)