Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,937 (1,226,075 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)