Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 134% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,605 (1,329,298 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)