Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 129% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,144 (1,287,147 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (43 minutes ago)