Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,661 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (33 minutes ago)