Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,048 (23,443 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)