Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08565 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,950 (22,764 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)