Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,646 (£3,158) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)