Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,517 (£3,042) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)