Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,247 (£2,052) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)