Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (£3,029) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)