Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)