Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 (₡ 2,039,266) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)