Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,628 (₡ 2,147,260) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)