Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 (₡ 2,044,710) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)