Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)