Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)