Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)