Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)