Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)