Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,625 (S/. 6,183) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)