Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26197 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,846 (S/. 7,045) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)