Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,571 (1,327,935 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)