Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,281 (1,726,076 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (38 minutes ago)