Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,521 (1,266,072 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)