Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,348 (1,135,826 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)