Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,474 (元11,520) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)