Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12858 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,482 (元11,525) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)