Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,141 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)