Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 83% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,478 (2,279,937 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)