Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 80% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,856 (3,839,695 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)