Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 90% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,178 (4,050,544 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (32 minutes ago)