Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 84% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (2,176,125 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)