Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 81% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,868 (3,847,196 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)