Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 80% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,621 (3,685,381 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (9 minutes ago)