Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 ($4,061) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)