Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 ($2,449) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)